www.vorhilfe.de
- Förderverein -
Der Förderverein.

Gemeinnütziger Verein zur Finanzierung des Projekts Vorhilfe.de.
Hallo Gast!einloggen | registrieren ]
Startseite · Mitglieder · Impressum
Forenbaum
^ Forenbaum
Status VH e.V.
  Status Vereinsforum

Gezeigt werden alle Foren bis zur Tiefe 2

Navigation
 Startseite...
 Suchen
 Impressum
Das Projekt
Server und Internetanbindung werden durch Spenden finanziert.
Organisiert wird das Projekt von unserem Koordinatorenteam.
Hunderte Mitglieder helfen ehrenamtlich in unseren moderierten Foren.
Anbieter der Seite ist der gemeinnützige Verein "Vorhilfe.de e.V.".
Partnerseiten
Weitere Fächer:

Open Source FunktionenplotterFunkyPlot: Kostenloser und quelloffener Funktionenplotter für Linux und andere Betriebssysteme
Forum "Grammatik" - simple past or present contino
simple past or present contino < Grammatik < Englisch < Sprachen < Vorhilfe
Ansicht: [ geschachtelt ] | ^ Forum "Grammatik"  | ^^ Alle Foren  | ^ Forenbaum  | Materialien

simple past or present contino: aufgabe
Datum: 19:56 Sa 25.11.2006
Autor: hiphopergirlnrwno2

hallo!!!
kann mir mal bitte einer mit dieser aufgabe hier weiter helfen und zwar:

put the verbs into simple past or past continous.

michael king of blue sky is phoning john barton about his complaint.

j: hello abingdon 169784.
m: good morning. mr barton?
j: yes. john barton speaking.
m: oh hello. mr barton, it is michael king of blue sky here. sorry i haven`t phoned before but when your letter WAS ARRIVING (ARRIVE), i WAS VISITING (VISIT) one of our resorts in austria.
j: that is ok.
m: well, of course we WAS (BE) very sorry to hear that you DID NOT ENJOY (NOT ENJOY)  the holiday you BOOKED (BOOK)with us.
j: well, as i WAS POINTING OUT (POINT OUT) in my letter , a lot of things just DID NOT AGREE (NOT AGREE) whit the catalogue- or with what your assistant TOLD ME (TELL ME), either.
m: that may be so. mr barton, but there are always two sides to these things, are not there? for example, you say in your letter what you WAS HOPING (HOPE) to find-
j: now hold on mr king. i WAS NOT WRITING (NOT WRITE) what i WAS HOPING (HOPE)to find at all. i WRITED (WRITE) what i EXPECTED (EXPECT) from what you and your catalouge LEADED (LEAD) me to believe. that is my point.
m: ok then, perhaps so, but that does not apply to other things, does it? for example , that you could not sleep because MAKED (MAKE) a lot of noise and planes WAS TAKING (TAKE OFF) all night. that is just your subjective opinion, is not it, mr barton?
j: oh come on, mr king you know very well what i mean. and as for that awful minibus- really!
m: ah, yes, the minibus. well, we E-MAILED (E-MAIL) winnipeg about that yesterday and they ANSWERED (ANSWER) immediately. that minibus COMED (COME) to collect you because the van GIVED (GIVE) trouble, that is all. you really can not argue wiht that, can you?
j. well, perhaps not, but-

ich habe mal versucht richtig einzusetzten das fett gedruckte aber ich weiß leider nicht ob das richtig ist deswegen wäre es nett wenn einer mal nach schauen kann!!!
DANKE SCHONMAL!!!
LG SARAH

SCHÖNES WOCHENENDE!!!

Bezug
simple past or present contino: Antwort
Datum: 21:36 Sa 25.11.2006
Autor: Riley

Hi Sarah,

I tried to correct your exercise - but first of all you should have a look at irregular verbs and at the subjects (if they're singular or plural)!

j: hello abingdon 169784.
m: good morning. mr barton?
j: yes. john barton speaking.
m: oh hello. mr barton, it is michael king of blue sky here. sorry i haven't phoned before but when your letter WAS ARRIVING (ARRIVE) arrived, i WAS VISITING (VISIT) one of our resorts in austria.
  "visiting" is the action that takes longer (period of time), opposed to the arrival of the letter .
j: that is ok.
m: well, of course we WAS (BE) werevery sorry to hear that you DID NOT ENJOY (NOT ENJOY) ( maybe: were not enjoying )   the holiday you BOOKED (BOOK)with us.
j: well, as i WAS POINTING OUT (POINT OUT) in my letter , a lot of things just DID NOT AGREE (NOT AGREE) whit the catalogue- or with what your assistant TOLD ME (TELL ME), either.
m: that may be so. mr barton, but there are always two sides to these things, aren't there? for example, you said in your letter what you WAS HOPING (HOPE) were hoping to find-

j: now hold on mr king. i WAS NOT WRITING (NOT WRITE) didn't write what i WAS HOPING (HOPE)to find at all. i WRITED (WRITE) wrote (!!!) what i EXPECTED (EXPECT) from what you and your catalouge LEADED (LEAD) led (!) me to believe. that is my point.
m: ok then, perhaps so, but that does not apply to other things, does it? for example , that you could not sleep because what ?? MAKED (MAKE) made (!!)   a lot of noise and planes WAS TAKING were taking   (TAKE OFF) all night. that is just your subjective opinion, is not it, mr barton?
j: oh come on, mr king you know very well what i mean. and as for that awful minibus- really!
m: ah, yes, the minibus. well, we E-MAILED (E-MAIL) winnipeg about that yesterday and they ANSWERED (ANSWER) immediately. that minibus COMED (COME) came (!!!) to collect you because the van GIVED (GIVE) gave (!!) / was giving trouble, that is all. you really can not argue wiht that, can you?
j. well, perhaps not, but-

well, that's what i would write -  no guarantee!

have a great weekend, too!

riley

Bezug

Bezug
simple past or present contino: dankeschön
Datum: 22:12 Sa 25.11.2006
Autor: hiphopergirlnrwno2

hallo!!!
ich wollte mich nur mal für die schnelle hilfe bedanken!!!
danke nochmal
liebe grüsse sarah

Bezug
Ansicht: [ geschachtelt ] | ^ Forum "Grammatik"  | ^^ Alle Foren  | ^ Forenbaum  | Materialien

^ Seitenanfang ^
ev.vorhilfe.de
[ Startseite | Mitglieder | Impressum ]