www.vorhilfe.de
- Förderverein -
Der Förderverein.

Gemeinnütziger Verein zur Finanzierung des Projekts Vorhilfe.de.
Hallo Gast!einloggen | registrieren ]
Startseite · Mitglieder · Impressum
Forenbaum
^ Forenbaum
Status VH e.V.
  Status Vereinsforum

Gezeigt werden alle Foren bis zur Tiefe 2

Navigation
 Startseite...
 Suchen
 Impressum
Das Projekt
Server und Internetanbindung werden durch Spenden finanziert.
Organisiert wird das Projekt von unserem Koordinatorenteam.
Hunderte Mitglieder helfen ehrenamtlich in unseren moderierten Foren.
Anbieter der Seite ist der gemeinnützige Verein "Vorhilfe.de e.V.".
Partnerseiten
Weitere Fächer:

Open Source FunktionenplotterFunkyPlot: Kostenloser und quelloffener Funktionenplotter für Linux und andere Betriebssysteme
Forum "Korrekturlesen" - Opinion essay: lifestyles
Opinion essay: lifestyles < Korrekturlesen < Englisch < Sprachen < Vorhilfe
Ansicht: [ geschachtelt ] | ^ Forum "Korrekturlesen"  | ^^ Alle Foren  | ^ Forenbaum  | Materialien

Opinion essay: lifestyles: Korrektur
Datum: 21:37 So 07.11.2010
Autor: airam111

Aufgabe
Hallo!
Heute habe ich einen opinion essay über lifestyles verfasst. Wir haben die Aufgabe, auf ein Zitat von Anthony Robbins einzugehen, als auch einen Lebensstil zu beschreiben, von dem wir glauben, dass dieser jemanden persönlich erfüllen kann.
Wäre echt super, wenn jemand drüberlesen könnte! =)
Danke!!

Opinion essay: Lifestyles

Zitat: “My definition of success is to live in a way that causes you to feel a ton of pleasure and very little pain – and because of your lifestyle, have the people around you feel a lot more pleasure than they do pain.” Anthony Robbins, American life coach

The term “lifestyle” describes a style of living that reflects the attitudes and values of a person. The own lifestyle is individual for every single person and affects their behavior, interests, expectations, opinions and activities. It’s the way they see themselves and believe they are seen by the others. Lifestyle is also accompanied by happiness, success and fulfillment. Because of the numerous influences on one’s lifestyle it’s difficult choose the right style of living and opinions differ on several points.
According to the American lifecoach Anthony Robbins, “success is to live in a way that causes you to feel a ton of pleasure and very little pain”. This means that people are successful if they live a life where the bigger part is full of positive feelings and if they feel pain very rarely. In some extend, I can come to an agreement with Anthony Robbins because without feeling comfortable you can’t call a life successful. However, in my opinion you also have to live through periods where pain outweighs the feeling of pleasure. Otherwise, you won’t have any progress in your life as people usually don’t change anything when they feel comfortable. Hence, nobody can achieve success without ever experiencing painful feelings.
Anthony Robbins is also referring to the people in one’s surroundings. He says that your companions will feel pleasure as they won’t hurt you if you treat them with respect and in a friendly way. To my mind, people usually get back what they give. If your attitude towards other people is marked by unfriendliness and scepsims you won’t be treated in a friendly way by them. One problem is that you can’t always pay attention to the feelings of others while fulfilling your own wishes.
From my point of view, a lifestyle that leads to personal fulfillment has to be a mixture of a good surrounding and looking after oneself. You won’t get happy if you only take care of others and never pay attention to yourself as you won’t reach personal fulfillment if you don’t involve your surrounding in your life and only think of your own interests.
Another important point is that a successful lifestyle needs a goal to reach. Life should be about looking for ways which bring us closer to achieving the goal we have set ourselves. Therefore the act of achieving this goal is called personal fulfillment which is similar to success for me.  From my point of view it makes no difference whether this personal aim in life is mental or even material.
Summing up, success and personal fulfilment “is to be able to look back at your life and say honestly to yourself that you have enjoyed the journey, are happy with the choices that you have made and like and respect the person you have become as a result of that journey and those choices.” (Ken Whyburn)

Bezug
Opinion essay: lifestyles: Fälligkeit abgelaufen
Datum: 22:20 Di 09.11.2010
Autor: matux

$MATUXTEXT(ueberfaellige_frage)
Bezug
Ansicht: [ geschachtelt ] | ^ Forum "Korrekturlesen"  | ^^ Alle Foren  | ^ Forenbaum  | Materialien

^ Seitenanfang ^
ev.vorhilfe.de
[ Startseite | Mitglieder | Impressum ]